February 3, 2019, at the International Humanitarian and Technical University, will be held an international scientific-theoretical online conference “The Role of Intellectual Technologies in the Education System for Improving the Quality of Human Capital”, dedicated to the 80th anniversary of the doctor of agricultural sciences, professor, academician of the Kazakh National Ecological Academy – Risimbetova Tleuberdi Konyrauuly.
Sections of the conference:
– SECTION OF LAW
– ART SECTION
– SECTION BUSINESS SCIENCES
– SECTION OF NATURAL SCIENCES
– LANGUAGE SECTION
– SECTION OF TECHNOLOGY AND INFORMATIZATION
– SECTION OF PHYSICAL CULTURE AND SPORT
– SECTION OF HISTORY OF KAZAKHSTAN AND HUMANITARIAN DISCIPLINES
– PEDAGOGY SECTION
Conference materials will be published in the form of a scientific collection. Until February 10, 2019, please send the following information to the email address of the organizing committee:
– text of the article (file name: surname of the first author of the article),
– application for publication of the article (application form available),
– payment document (if available in electronic form – scanned).
In preparing the report, we ask the authors to follow the following rules. The material of the report should give a clear idea of the nature, content and results of the work done by the author.
The article is published in Kazakh, Russian and English. The article should be from 3 to 5 pages and contain the results and conclusions of their research. The number of authors should be no more than 3 people.
- Text of the report on a computer in Times New Roman Editor, size 14, interval 1, paragraph 1, placement: top and bottom fields-2.5 cm, left-3 cm, right-1.5 cm.
- UDC (top left), one line at the center of the author’s surname and initials in rich letters, another line below the full name of the place of work of the authors is written in italics. Another line below the center of the article title in capital letters.
- Before the main text in the language of the article is written a summary of not more than 10 lines, with a new line – keywords.
- The text should be checked and contain the following sections: introduction, materials and methods, research results, analysis of results, conclusion. One line after the list of references in the center of the names and initials of the authors, in capital letters, the topic of the article (at least 4-5 pages). Drawings and drawings should be clear. All authors or authors of the article should be written in the reference to the used literature.
- Title of sections: introduction, materials and methods, research results, analysis of results and results should be written from a new line, saturated with letters and without a dot.
- The text is not allowed to underline, write with a rich letter and italic.
Candidate of Agricultural Sciences, senior lecturer Baiduisenova T.Ұ., undergraduate Imantai G.
International Humanitarian – Technical University
BIOLOGY OF MEDICINE PLANTS GROWING IN THE MASHAT GASTER
The text of the article ………………….
Materials submitted after the deadline, or materials that are not completed in accordance with the requirements, are not considered and are not returned.
The registration fee for the participants of the conference is 3000 tenge. Kaspi Gold 851128402926
Participation in the conference “The Role of Intellectual Technologies in Improving the Quality of Human Capital in the Education System”, Shymkent, International Humanitarian and Technical University.
Correspondence with the organizing committee is carried out at the specified email address. email@example.com
Organizer: International Humanitarian and Technical University. Faculty of Natural Science and Technology. Chair of Chemistry and Biology.
Address of the organizing committee: Republic of Kazakhstan, Shymkent. St. Ryskulova, 27/2; room 305. Department of Chemistry and Biology. Responsible: Kydyrbaeva Aigul Elemesovna: 87788963185; Myrzalieva Gulzada Baranbayevna: 87011527433.
|Place of work|