Dear teachers of the International Humanitarian and Technical University. We invite you to take part in the competition “The best young teacher”. The competition is open to young teachers under the age of 35 years, working at least 0.5 load.
The competition will take place at the International Humanitarian-Technical University from April 22 to 30.
The competition will pass in two stages:
In stage I, from April 22 to 26, participants must, along with the documents, prepare 1 (one) open lesson and 2 (two) video lectures.
Stage II, April 30, 2019, the contest participants will perform in the assembly hall of the university with a presentation “I love my profession”, and will prepare a video about IHTU.
Applications for participation in the competition must be submitted before April 15 with the application of the head of the chair (according to the regulation’s Appendix), the declared teachers must submit the following documents:
- Application of the head of the chair to participate in the competition (Appendix 1);
- Application form for participation in the competition addressed to the Vice-Rector for Science and International Relations;
- Application form of the participant with a photograph in electronic form (Appendix 2);
- Collection of scientific papers of the competition’s participant (Appendix 3);
- Copies of diplomas and certificates.
Winners of the competition will be awarded by cash and material gifts.
More information about the rules of the competition of the International University of Humanities And Technology – “Best young teacher”, as well as the documents required to participate in the competition, you can find in the following Appendixes.