Dear university students and teachers, We are happy to inform that the Polytechnic University of Valencia (UPV, Valencia, Spain) mobility project Erasmus+ KA107 2019-21 has been awarded with the requested funds for International Humanitarian and Technical University.
In this regard, we are announcing a competition among students and staff to participate in the academic mobility for 2019-2021.
Requirements for students:
- The level of knowledge of a foreign language – B1 (intermediate) and higher
- The current academic performance at the end of the academic period (the results of studies in previous academic periods at the university are taken into account – grades must be at least “B-”); GPA 3.0 and above;
- Parental consent for student participation in academic mobility.
Requirements for staff:
- Knowledge of English – B2 level and higher
- Work plan
- The possibility of further cooperation with UPV
The application is accepted until September 25, 2019 in the office №203 For additional information, please contact to:
Sabyrova Madina Elemesovna, tel: +77784569811
Zhylysbaeva Akkongyr Nurdillakyzy, tel: +77054131247