Head of the Chair of “Languages”
Professors and teaching staff of the department “Languages”
International Humanitarian and Technical University is one of the oldest universities. The development of modern society, economic prosperity, quality of life, national security are determined by the state of education, the development of science, the practical application of research results.
In today’s world, education and science are recognized as one of the most important spiritual treasures of all mankind. The university’s unique mission is the integration of science and education, which is the basis for the dynamic development of society. In this regard, universities are viewed as models of the functioning of education and science, the implementation of intellectual freedom, the promotion of sustainable development of the state, society and the education of the younger generation. Continuing the traditions of classical universities, the University maintains a steady high level of university education and its uniqueness. The department is prepared in three specialties:
- 5В011700 – Kazakh language and literature;
- 5В012200 – Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language of instruction;
- 5В011900 – Foreign languages: two foreign languages
In the department of languages in the 2018-2019 academic year there are 26 teachers. Among them are doctors of science – 1, candidates of science – 6, senior teachers – 7, masters – 11 and laboratory assistant – 1. The number of teachers with a scientific degree and titles was 48.0%. The average age of teachers with academic degrees and titles is 45 years.
The teaching staff of the department “Languages”:
- Khozhabekova Rayhan Tursynzadakyzy – Candidate of Philology, senior teacher;
- Bakhadyrova Sarygul – Candidate of Philology, professor;
- Taukebayeva Rima Baygaraevna – Candidate of Philology, associate professor;
- Kaldayakov Kosherbay – Candidate of Philology, senior teacher;
- Karabaeva Laura Koshkarbayevna – Candidate of Philology, senior teacher;
- Baimysh Laura Kurmanalykyzy – Candidate of Philology, senior teacher;
- Erekhanova Fatima Turekhanovna – Candidate of Philology with tarsh. teacher;
- Toyshieva Raya – Senior teacher;
- Asanova Gulzat Seytmuratovna – Senior teacher;
- Baybosynova Muhabbat Abdurahimovna – Senior teacher;
- Kurmanbaeva Patima – Senior teacher;
- Alpysbaeva Nurzhamal Tastanovna – Senior teacher;
- Bayyrbekov Marat Turekhanuly – Senior teacher;
- Zakirova Guzalia Faritovna – Senior teacher;
- Akhmetova Aigul Esengeldievna – Master, senior teacher;
- Bailarova Tursynay Khuzhakhmedovna – Master, senior teacher;
- Alibekova Manshuk Ernazarovna – Master, senior teacher;
- Dzhunusbekova Zhanat Sabitovna – Master, senior teacher;
- Tomarbaeva Saltanat – Master, senior teacher;
- Zhumagulova Nurgul Zharasovna – Master teacher ;
- Asanova Aisulu Sarsenbayevna – Master teacher ;
- Kantaeva Marzhan – Master teacher ;
- Dauletalieva Dinara Myktybayevna – Master teacher ;
- Bolatova Anar – Master Teacher ;
- Kokanbayeva Meruert Bakitgalievna – Master teacher ;
- Tazhimetva Elmira Bekzatovna – Master teacher;
- Maksutova Saule Amangeldievna – teacher
Professional practice is aimed at strengthening and deepening the theoretical training of the student and the acquisition of practical skills and competences in the field of professional activity, as well as the acquisition of their own professional experience. The purpose of this practice is a comprehensive knowledge of all types of professional activity of students, the formation of general and professional competence, as well as the acquisition of knowledge and practical experience necessary for the specialty. The goal of pedagogical practice is to consolidate and deepen knowledge in general scientific, cultural, psychological and pedagogical, methodological and special disciplines, as well as to form pedagogical abilities on the basis of theoretical knowledge of skills and competences. The main tasks of teaching practice are:
1) obtaining the initial experience of pedagogical activity;
2) learning and learning methods;
3) knowledge of pedagogical skills;
4) improve the skills and abilities of teaching and learning;
5) to master the skills of scientific, psychological and pedagogical research;
6) methods of development of educational work;
7) knowledge of innovative educational technologies;
8) conducting individual work with students during the educational process, taking into account the characteristics of their development.
Pedagogical practice is conducted on each course for the entire study period and includes:
Professional practice is a mandatory component of the curriculum of higher education. It is divided into the following types:
· Educational practice (acquaintance);
· Educational (language) practice;
· Pedagogical practice;
· Manufacturing practice;
· Undergraduate practice.
The purpose of the educational (familiarization) practice of students of higher educational institutions is to acquire basic research skills, to gain the opportunity to conduct business negotiations, to acquire practical and work skills in the specialty, including consolidation and deepening of theoretical knowledge gained during the educational process.
The goals and objectives of the practice vary at different stages of student learning, although they are interrelated with other forms of education. The experience of University students is a key part of the curriculum of higher vocational education. The types and terms of practice are established by special training standards, curricula, academic calendar, and the content of the work program is determined by the department. The department has concluded an agreement with educational institutions
1. Shymkent University;
2. Kazakhstan Engineering Pedagogical University of Peoples’ Friendship;
3. South Kazakhstan Pedagogical Universities.
The department is faced with many tasks, such as collecting scientific material and high-quality education of students of the current generation. In the educational process, the department provided full-featured lectures, textbooks, fiction, lectures on special subjects, language laboratories, interactive boards and created the conditions for high-quality student learning.
Teachers and students annually make reports at scientific and theoretical conferences. The best report was presented at the republican competition, in 2017 the department sent three works to the competition of scientific works of students of republican higher educational institutions. The scientific work of the 2nd year student in the specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature” Kusherbayeva Louise Dauletovna “The culture of speech of the modern Kazakh youth” was awarded a diploma of III degree.
Students in the specialty 5B011700 – “Kazakh language and literature” meet with Kazakh poets and writers, the unforgettable events held by the department during the decade of traditional philologists, such as “Tusau-keser”, “Dombyra-dastan”, “Student Spring”, “Club of funny and resourceful”, remain for a long time in the memory of students.
• 5В012200 – “Russian language and literature in schools with non-Russian language training “have a close relationship with the Slavic city center.
• 5B011900 – “Foreign language: two foreign languages” works with English club English Club and works closely with Soros, Peace Corps.
6. In the chair operates a circle – “Polyglot”.