The head of the chair, Candidate of Pedagogical Sciences, associate professor is Shyrshykbaev S.А.
Graduate specialties of the Chair: The chair trains specialists in physical culture and sports. 5В010800 – “Physical culture and sport” 2005–2006 academic year, license No. А 0000239, No. 506 dated June 17, 2005. Ministry of Education and Science. Over the years, the name of the chair has changed several times.Currently, the chair trains bachelors in the specialty “Physical Culture and Sport.” In accordance with the order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Republic of Kazakhstan of November 22, 2002 No. 273-P, the following persons have the right to carry out the following activities to obtain a bachelor’s degree of 1st degree in the field of physical culture and sports:After graduation, you can continue the master’s program “Bachelor of Physical Education and Sport.”
Professorial and teaching staff:
The chair of Physical Culture and Sport is headed by the candidate of pedagogical sciences, associate professor S.A. Shyrshykbaev. The chair is taught by professors, doctors and honored trainers of the Republic of Kazakhstan. For example, doctor of pedagogical sciences, professor Zh.K. Onalbek, doctor of pedagogical sciences A. Karakov, Ph.D., Professor N.O. Ordabayev, Associate Professor Kuanyshov S.A., Associate Professor Myrzakulov K., Ph.D., Associate Professor K.I. . Alshynbayev, etc. Also, 12 honored trainers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, masters and senior teachers work at the chair.
Base of practice:
Students of the specialty 5B010800-Physical culture and sports are teaching practice in the following schools in the city of Shymkent.
|№||Base of practice||Number of contracts|
|1||middle School of General education №49||2|
|2||№64 school – gymnasium named Zh.Aymauytova||2|
|3||middle School of General education №58||2|
|4||middle School of General education№6 named Zh.Balasagun||1|
|5||middle School of General education №72||2|
|6||middle School of General education .№5 named of Molda Musa||2|
|7||middle School of General education №13 named Mukimi||2|
|8||middle School of General education №14 named Aibek||2|
|9||middle School of General education № 22 named Korkit ata||2|
|10||middle School of General education № 83||2|
At present, the quality of used educational resources and the effective organization of the work of student support services is one of the main indicators of the quality of education. Therefore, the university management pays special attention to equipping all educational institutions with modern educational resources and organizing the work of student support services working to meet their educational, personal and career needs.
The modern material and technical base of the university is available to teachers and students of the specialty 5B010800 – Physical Culture and Sports, which includes: 16 educational buildings, classrooms, specialized EP laboratories, libraries, electronic training rooms, computer classes, medical center, sports halls.
|№||Name of the indicator||Number (audience)|
|2.||Electronic training rooms||2|
|4.||Dining rooms and buffets||5|
Achievements of students:Students enrolled in the specialty 5B010800 – “Physical Culture and Sport”, defend the honor of the Republic of Kazakhstan in the Championships of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Asia, World Championships and the Olympic Games.The founders of the university always contribute to the achievement of high success by our athletes, successfully protecting the honor and dignity of the country. There are discounts for paying students who show high results at competitions in the amount of 100% for international masters. In addition, university students who study at the university receive benefits at the level of orphans, half-orphans, and children of large families. Incarbek Baghlan, a university student who recently won a gold medal at the Universiade (XXXII Winter Universiade), received from the founders a reward in the amount of 1 million tenge.
The list of students who have international achievements:
- Incarbek Baghlan, winner of the World Winter Universiade, 2017, Almaty.
- Ospanov Arman three-time world champion in fighting without rules.
- Yergeshova Feruza, Asian champion in taekwondo, a participant in the Olympic Games in London. Silver medalist of the world, Lithuania 2014, multiple champion of Kazakhstan.
- Saduakasov Nurdaulet Asian champion in arm wrestling 2015, Antalya, multiple champion of Kazakhstan
- Karsybai Galymzhan Asian wrestling champion of 2015, Antalya, multiple champion of Kazakhstan
- Sultanbekov Daulet Asian Kayak Champion, Rio De Janeiro
- Fayzollaeva Mayra, Asian bronze medalist in weightlifting, 2015 Thailand, master of sports of international class.
- Yemelyanov Timofey, Asian Kayak Champion, 2016 Belarus, Asian champion in kayak, 2018. Indonesia
- Emelyanov Sergey five-time champion in kayak, 2016, Belarus, Asian champion in kayak, 2018 Indonesia
- Samenov Nurlybek Universiade champion, master of sports.
- Ashim Zayd, Universiade silver medalist in weightlifting, 2015, master of sports
- Tulkibek Aisht., Champion of Kazakhstan in athletics, candidate master of sports
- Mukhiddinov Atabek – winner of the Asian Powerlifting Championship, 2016 India, International Master of Sports
- Baurzhankyzy Dina – silver medalist of the Asian Championship in karate, master of sports.
- Aktaev Talgat – world champion in arm wrestling, master of sports of international class.
- Rustembek Talgatbek – world champion in arm wrestling, master of sports of international class.
- Aydarkhan Nurdaulet – world champion in arm wrestling, master of sports of international class.
- Anikbai Beimen – silver wrestler of the Asian Arm Wrestling Championship, master of sports.
- Seydulla Bekaydar – bronze medalist of the Asian arm wrestling tournament, Master of Sports.
- Baltabai Akmarzhan, 1st place in the national games of the people’s games of 2018 in Aktau
- Almazoulu Sundet, 1st place in the national games of the People’s Games of 2018 in Aktau
- Askarov Nurlybek, winner of the World Game “Nomads”, Kyrgyzstan
- Ashen Beksultan Mukhitovich, winner of the youth championship of Kazakhstan, Aksai, Uralsk 2018
In the chair of physical culture and sports in order to diversity and raising interest to the curriculum work different circles. The circle “Sportsmanship” is managed by the senior teacher A.A. Bekov.
|№||Sports||Number of groups||Number of students||Number of trainers|
The students’ scientific works are examined in circles, experimental studies are conducted and the obtained studies are reviewed in the annual student conference.
Scientific works of teaching staff:
The direction of the research work of the chair “Physical Culture and Sport”: “In a healthy body, healthy mind.” In this direction, the teaching staff of the chair was published at international scientific conferences and in foreign publications. The chair conducts work in accordance with the plan directions of scientific work. At the same time, under the guidance of the teaching staff of the chair, the following monographs, textbooks, teaching aids and teaching materials, scientific articles were published in domestic and foreign publications.
Professors and teachers of the chair constantly improve their education, conduct continuous research work, participate in republican, international conferences, etc.